The Rockies are a hikers paradise-if you know where to go.
Are you planning a trip to Banff or Lake Louise and only have a day or two in the area to hike but don't know which trail would be best suited for you?
Maybe you're here with your family and want someone else to plan an amazing experience for you and your kids.
The best way to experience Banff National Park is with a guide who knows where to go and the fascinating stories behind the scenery.
Some of my favourite stories include the secret life of the Grizzly bear, how fire has shaped these mountains for 10,000 years or how the nutcraker helps the Whitebark Pine grow in difficult places. As a guide of 18 years, I know where to go and the stories that delight. I tend to be a bit selfish and pick trails that are quiet or get you going early so we can get busy trails to ourselves for most of the day.
- EcoYoga Season runs May1-September 31
- Maximum 12 people
- I do not provide transportation. You will need to take your own vehicle to the trailhead which allows for maximum flexibility.
- A waiver must be signed
- Weather is variable so please come prepared, have a day pack and dress in layers
- good hiking shoes
- fleece, rain jacket and pants
- winter hat and gloves (yes even in summer)
- sun hat and sunscreen
- water & food
Half day: $265
Full day: $375
Half day: $325
Full day: $420
1 hr: $20 per person
Half day: $60 per person
Full day: $80 per person
Plus 5% gst
Payment can be made in CND or US dollars or Visa/MC.
To book or for more information call 403-678-0101 or email me.